Includes: Sand, 6 Farm Figures, 2 Dig Tools and Reusable Storage Bin
Size: 11” w x 6.25” h x 6” d
How to Enjoy!
Sand play promotes physical development and important motor skills. Large muscles develop as kids dig, pour, sift, scoop, and clean up spills. Small muscle control improves as kids learn to manipulate sand accessories.
- Wash your hands before starting and place a disposable tablecloth underneath the bin for easy cleanup.
- Ask an adult for help emptying the sand into the bin.
- Use your imagination and your figurines to take your little animals on farm adventures all over the sand.
- Identify your new farm friends and try naming them as well!
- Find small objects around the house that you could bury in the sand. Play the ultimate game of hide and seek as you dig through the sand to find your buried treasures.
- Close your eyes and use your sense of touch to identify your buried items without seeing them. Notice how when one sense is ‘turned off’, the other ones improve and work better.