The Fairy-tale Memory Game in the latest in our best-selling range of memory games.
In The Fairy-tale Memory Game reunite characters and props from your favourite fairy tales in this fun new memory game. Simply match three objects to create a story: Cinderella + pumpkin carriage + glass slipper. Can you remember who's afraid of being eaten by the wolf? And which tale the three bears belong to? Young children will enjoy piecing the stories together and expert storytellers can play as a challenging memory game where you must remember the location of all three pieces.
The delightful box contains 15 fairy tales illustrated by Yoji Yun and retold by Anna Clybourne.
- FAMILY FUN: A fun, simple game for families that will appeal to children aged 4-7 years
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED: Find all 15 fairy-tales held within the charmingly illustrated box measuring 235 x 125 x 34mm - perfect for taking anywhere on the go!
- FUN & COLORFUL: Each fairy-tale has been wonderfully illustrated by internationally recognized artist Yoji Yun. Each fairy-tale has been broken in to 3 recognizable drawings.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Includes a full Color booklet with summarized stories of the characters.
- GIFTS: The perfect gift for children who love their fairy tale stories. Match up three items from your favourite fairy tales: snow white + apple + dwarves, for instance. Expert storytellers can play as a memory game with the cards face down