Tear it, knead it, snap it, bounce it, pop it, stretch it... It never dries out!
These Heat Sensitive Hypercolors really make their mark! Hypercolor Thinking Putty is thermochromic -- just a touch from your hands or a warm coffee mug will reveal a new "hot" color. Allow it to cool off or stick it in the fridge! Then the "cool" color will be restored. You can even do tricks with Hypercolor Thinking Putty!
Appeals to both children and adults alike!
Each 2" diam. mini metal tin is hand packed with 1/2 ounce of Thinking Putty in 2-3 different colors. Order as many or few as you'd like.
Colors packed randomly.Colors may vary.
Made in the USA!
Krypton is a noble gas that prefers to stand on its own and rarely plays with others. When stimulated with electricity, Krypton glows brightly and reliably.From light sabers to kryptonite, Krypton’s unique green spectra have inspired many pop culture and sci-fi favorites. Krypton Thinking Putty is white and glows its signature green.
- Super Scarab -The ancient Egyptians were amazed by the scarab beetle. Its beautiful, color-shifting exoskeleton — which mirrors light in tones of purple, blue, red, and copper — appeared magical and beyond the powers of man.
- Super Fly- Named for the creature with the fastest vision in the world, Super Fly Thinking Putty will put your eyes to the test! Shimmering tones of metallic green and black give way to gray and silver, just like the body of a common fly. But look again and you’ll see tones of peach, mauve, and pink refracting off of its pearly sheen.
Super Oil Slick- Everyone knows that oil and water do not mix. Yet when they do, what is known as an oil slick appears. An oil slick creates a colorful layer of oil that floats on the surface of water. This layer is highly reflective due to the light wave interference between oil, air, and water. This undulating refractive index makes for shifting colors that move and change with light. You will see the same effect in Super Oil Slick—an extremely popular Thinking Putty color that is downright mesmerizing.
- Sunburst- In nature, a sunburst is the sudden appearance of the full sun with all its rays from behind the clouds. Any time you need a bit of that happy sunshine feeling, reach for Sunburst Thinking Putty. It starts off as orange sunlight beaming through the clouds and warms to a lemon yellow burst. Sunburst is sure to leave a spring in your step and a smile on your face.
- Ion-Atoms are the particles from which everything in the physical world is made. When an atom interacts with a physical force like heat or electricity, it becomes an ion. Ions have positive or negative charges and are always looking to become neutral again. This is why the filaments of a plasma ball always move towards your hand. Need to find your balance? Try Ion Thinking Putty. It’s white in daylight and glows a beautiful turquoise hue to help you find your center in the dark.
- Love is in the Air- A scented thinking putty!
Amethyst Blush- a semi-precious purple quartz that has been popular since primitive times. It is a secret beauty only found inside geodes and has a long association with mystic powers.
The natural color of amethyst ranges from a light violet pink to a deep reddish purple. Experience every hue with Amethyst Blush Thinking Putty. It starts out as a lovely dark lavender and becomes pretty in pink with just the heat of your hands.
- Chameleon-One of the most adaptable animals in all of nature, the chameleon is a small lizard that has lived on Earth for millions of years. It has a prehensile tail, eyes that rotate independently and an amazing ability to change its color to match its surroundings.
When you need to adapt, reach for Chameleon Thinking Putty. It changes from a lush, tropical green into a bright fluorescent yellow right before your eyes.
Amber- Amber is tree sap that’s been fossilized over eons. Oftentimes, this fossilized resin includes insects, such as ancient ants, flies, or mosquitoes that lived millions of years ago. The allure of amber has to do with its timelessness but also its pretty glow, which is attributable to the stone’s phosphorescent properties.
Just like the rare white version of the stone, Amber Thinking Putty starts out white and glows like the golden version in the dark.